Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Kaisercraft Note Cards.....


Hi Everyone!

I just thought I'd pop in and share some little note cards that I made for The Stamp Spot using some cute Kaisercraft animal stamps.




These gift cards measure 7 1/2cm x 7 1/2cm, just perfect for those smaller gifts. They would make great little lunch box notes for the kids or even for hubby! 

I've used a combination of colouring with Copics and paper piecing on each of them so it's great way to use up those little scraps of paper we all having lying around.

Here's a closer look at each of them-

The Hippo 

Frog

Elephant

Owl

Kind of cute, aren't they? :)




4 lovely comments:

Christine Blain said...

These are ADORABLE, Sandra! I love the depth of colour on each of them. Looks like you had a lot of fun making them. :)

Patrice said...

These images are adorable Sandra. Love your combination of colouring and piecing. Great gift cards. x

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Super cute, Sandra! The colouring is fab! Hugs xxx
PS thanks for the 'heads up' about my blog. I tried what you suggested & hope it is working now! Can you let me know? Thnx!

Anonymous said...

These are sooo perfect I just LOVE the bright colours on the kraft cardstock, really pops and catches the eye!