Sunday, June 9, 2013

Riding By To Say Hi! .......




Hi Everyone!

I know it's been a long time since you've heard from me. Nothing major has happened........just life :)

Anywhoo.... I've got a card to share with you that I created using this month's sketch from The Stamp Spot -



here's my card-



This little cutie is Outlaw Luka by La-La Land Crafts. I had so much fun colouring him in with my copics! The paper is from a 6x6 Echo Park, Scoot paper pad. 

If you get the chance, we would love to have you play along with us! 




6 lovely comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a cutie pie! Oh ... It is so nice to see you again, Sandra! Hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

I love your fantastic card and perfect colouring! Brilliant!

Chantalle said...

Your colouring is amazing!

Unknown said...

Hi Sandra,
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a great comment. Good luck on your event that our getting ready to have and you'll have to update us on all the new sprays and products. I'm in the U.S. so won't get to be there! Poo!! Tampastamper12

PaperDaisies said...

What a stunning card. I love how you have showcased this image. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina
PS Also I would love you to enter my blogoversay followers blog candy giveaway

Skye said...

A great card. Your colouring is amazing. I love the bold primary colours